I patched all 3 OD ProperOD Admin GuiOD Access ServiceStill Nada
OD Admin GUI is off by an hourShows Selected v6 Server: servername Eastern Daylight Time GMT-04:00 and all OD deployments are off by an hour in the OD Admin GUI under the "Start" column.I confirmed this on our Denver server as well which is MDTMountain Daylight Time GMT-06:00
ENG: 2007-03-12 14:41:47 CST GMT-06:00 currentPhaseStr:awaiting-cleanupENG: 2007-03-12 14:41:47 CST GMT-06:00 Thread-14 exiting awaiting-cleanupENG: 2007-03-12 14:41:47 CST GMT-06:00 Thread-14 entering cleanupLIB: 2007-03-12 15:41:47 Remote status: server-OKLIB: 2007-03-12 15:41:47 [Mon Mar 12 15:41:47 2007] opendeploy 20070312.7852.2 NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM COMPLETED \iw-home\OpenDeployNG\userlib .test.MYDEFINITIONNAME.mylocalhost swmn00xb03114 SWMN00XB03114LIB: 2007-03-12 15:41:47 [Mon Mar 12 15:41:47 2007] 20070312.7852.2 STATS DEPLOYMENT \iw-home\OpenDeployNG\userlib -- .test.MYDEFINITIONNAME.mylocalhost OK Directories deployed : 0 Files deployed : 2 Links deployed : 0Directories failed : 0 Files failed : 0 Links failed : 0Directories deleted : 0 Files deleted : 0 Links deleted : 0LIB: 2007-03-12 15:41:47 File Content transferred: 0 bytesENG: 2007-03-12 14:41:47 CST GMT-06:00 Thread-14 After CLEANUP, res=1ENG: 2007-03-12 14:41:47 CST GMT-06:00 Thread-14 exiting cleanupENG: 2007-03-12 14:41:47 CST GMT-06:00 Thread-14 entering task-doneENG: 2007-03-12 14:41:47 CST GMT-06:00 Simulated deployment: No need to do getInfo requestENG: 2007-03-12 14:41:47 CST GMT-06:00 Thread-14 still waiting for 0LIB: 2007-03-12 15:41:47 LOGFILE=[D:\iw-home\OpenDeployNG\log\src.test.MYDEFINITIONNAME.swmn00xb03114.to.MyLocalHost.log]LIB: 2007-03-12 15:41:47 Locale=[English_UnitedStates.MS1252@Binary]ENG: 2007-03-12 14:41:47 CST GMT-06:00 Thread-14 PostDisConnect Dnr still waiting for 0ENG: 2007-03-12 14:41:47 CST GMT-06:00 Thread-14 Deleting the internal config file
did you run this:\Interwoven\AdminServer\servletd\java1.4\bin\java -jar tzupdater.jar -u -v -f -bc
Same as ProfessorX, I upgraded all things OpenDeploy (clients, base, admin) to 6.1.1 and applied the DST patch (IWOVopendeploy.6.1.1.0.0.P1.Build63840.Windows.exe) to the same.I did not run tzupdater.jar as the patch was supposed to alleviate that.I just checked my java version from a command prompt and it was using 1.3.1 from an Oracle installation path. I placed the path to the newer 1.4 in front of it and restarted the OpenDeploy service. But the log is still off. I might restart the server and see if that helps.Is there a way to figure out which version of Java OpenDeploy is seeing?
Is there a way to figure out which version of Java OpenDeploy is seeing?
Another note. My deployment log is a mix match of different results, some entries off by an hour, some not.
and now the logs are working correctly