Hi ,You can store all the workflow information either in flat file or database just before the completion of workflow.If you store in database it will be easy to query it .With flat file the query part is slightly difficult.Just before endtask you need to write an external task which will update the database ( or flat file) with all desired workflow information.RegardsRohit
To expand on the above just a bit - you can utilize the CLT iwgetwfobj to dump the entire XML record of the job and all of its tasks (read the CLT manual and/or usage information from the CLT itself for more details) -- or you can use modules like TeamSite::WFworkflow and TeamSite::WFtask to achieve similar results.
I have a perl script I call from an externaltask that does what Fish describes to produce a formatted text file with what I consider the more pertinent information from a job. You can easily modify the script to change to output to fit your needs. Email me if you'd like a copy of the script.
BTW. Smitty, delete some of your sent private messages. You are allowed only a certain number total and cannot send or receive messages until you lose some.
Wow I had over 900 private messages. I though "wow I used to be really popular!" but as I deleted them all (50 at a time - thanks Interwoven!) I saw they were all from you. Ya freakin' stalker!
Hi, Adding to the question above, Is it possible to get the information about all the iterations of the task. As i understand if we add an external task in the end to get this information we will get only the last iteration of the task and not all. Any light on the same. Regards,Moiz TeamSite 6.7.1/ Win2K3