Hello there,I work with a company and we've got a few websites internally and externally that are running on teamsite, which display files that the user can download. Right now, they are updated on each page manually, and linked manually.We're looking for a solution that would allow us to upload the files into a database, and have the webpages populate the content dynamically. Does anybody know a way to do this with teamsite without actually doing say, a SQL databse? Or is there a way that a database can be used easily in conjunction with teamsite?I'm new to teamsite, so my apologies if the answer to this is obvious.- kyle
I don't even know that the files would have to go IN to the database, but rather information about the files, that point to the file's path stored on the server.
Actually, the issue is that we WANT to move to dynamic sorting on the fly by the user...does that change your approach at all?