Please post your code block...
Hi Even I have a similar problem...I have Con_LN_Page_Level_One which is a replicant whose instances I am fetching using iwpt_dcr_list now there is another replicant container,called Con_LN_Page_Level_Two, inside this one .How should I fetch its instances using iwpt_dcr_list.I have attached the dummy datacapture.cfgI am planning to code it in this fashion iwpt_dcr_list('dcr.Con_LN_LeftNavigation.Con_LN_Page_Level_One[$countL1].Con_LN_Page_Level_Two')Perl code attached ,please suggest what needs to be done if it is incorrect .While considering the code please assume there is no root-container in datacapture.cfg .Thanks in advance
@Con_LN_Page_Level_One = iwpt_dcr_list('dcr.Con_LN_LeftNavigation.Con_LN_Page_Level_One') ;$countL1 = 0 ;foreach $ContainerL1(@Con_LN_Page_Level_One) {$countL1 = $countL1 + 1 ;@Con_LN_Page_Level_Two = iwpt_dcr_list('ContainerL1.Con_LN_Page_Level_Two') ;my $countL2 = 0 ; foreach $ContainerL2(@Con_LN_Page_Level_Two) {my $countL2 = $countL2 + 1 ; my $Item_rd_LN_Page_Level_Two= iwpt_dcr_value('ContainerL2.Con_LN_Page_Level_Two_Item.Item_rd_LN_Page_Level_Two'); if ($Item_rd_LN_Page_Level_Two) { Page_Level_Two_leftNav($countL2); # not sure what you want to do here last; } }}
You seemed to have been close - I believe the following is what you want - though admittedly I haven't tested it*:@Con_LN_Page_Level_One = iwpt_dcr_list('dcr.Con_LN_LeftNavigation.Con_LN_Page_Level_One') ;$countL1 = 0 ;foreach $ContainerL1(@Con_LN_Page_Level_One) {$countL1 = $countL1 + 1 ;@Con_LN_Page_Level_Two = iwpt_dcr_list('ContainerL1.Con_LN_Page_Level_Two') ;my $countL2 = 0 ; foreach $ContainerL2(@Con_LN_Page_Level_Two) {my $countL2 = $countL2 + 1 ; my $Item_rd_LN_Page_Level_Two= iwpt_dcr_value('ContainerL2.Con_LN_Page_Level_Two_Item.Item_rd_LN_Page_Level_Two'); if ($Item_rd_LN_Page_Level_Two) { Page_Level_Two_leftNav($countL2); # not sure what you want to do here last; } }}(*Ignore some of the weird white-space in the coding - that's an annoying forum software bogosity)
Dont I need to mention the index of Con_LN_Page_Level_One container replicant while fetching the values of replicant container Con_LN_Page_Level_Two .How do i pick values of the inner replicant for a particular instance of the outer replicaant if it should not be like this :-iwpt_dcr_list('dcr.Con_LN_LeftNavigation.Con_LN_Pa ge_Level_One[$countL1].Con_LN_Page_Level_Two')?
HeyAny solution anybody !!!???????
iwpt_dcr_list('dcr.Con_LN_LeftNavigation.Con_LN_Page_Level_One[$countL1].Con_LN_Page_Level_Two')
iwpt_dcr_list("dcr.Con_LN_LeftNavigation.Con_LN_Page_Level_One[$countL1].Con_LN_Page_Level_Two")
I'm not very good at perl and I didn't look at the code other than what was posted on the thread, and I just saw this: iwpt_dcr_list('dcr.Con_LN_LeftNavigation.Con_LN_Page_Level_One[$countL1].Con_LN_Page_Level_Two') I could be wrong but I thought only double quotes would actually evaluate the value of a variable! Did you simply try to put your string into double quotes? iwpt_dcr_list("dcr.Con_LN_LeftNavigation.Con_LN_Page_Level_One[$countL1].Con_LN_Page_Level_Two") I know it seems silly ... and it probably is ;-)I agree with gothi though, add more debugging!!!