Is there a way to modify the label of the "Done" button in the DCT?
is there a way for you provide the version of TeamSite first?
Sorry, I always forget to give my TeamSite version, it is TS6.5 SP2
That's funny. There is no "Done" button in 6.5 DCT.If you can’t be bothered to ask your questions clearly, why should we bother to pay attention?(And yes, it's easy to do for "Finish" button if that's what you meant)
Maybe we have some misunderstanding here, maybe you are refering to the different version of TeamSite?
I think there can be two sets of buttons, one for standard and one for proffesional.The standard interface operates as a wizard and usually has "Next". Maybe if there is no tagging/workflow set up it uses "Done" (or maybe it is "Finish" and it's been changed like it was mentioned above). I don't have access to a box right now to check, but I'm sure the two interfaces can show different buttons.
Chances are, this "Done" button of yours is already your Project's customization. If that's the case you'll have to find/modify this label yourself.