Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Cross platform BackingStore reconstruction.
sivaramiyer
Hi all,
Present Production TS.
TS 6.1 SP1 / Solaris 8
target,
TS 6.7.1 / Solaris 9 or Linux.
I m planning for the options which i can consider for the backing store migration. Major questions I have in my mind are:
1. Order for a new backingstore, then do iwmigrate & move the content.
2. or - should i use the existing production backing store itself, do an iwmigrate and use it for new production system.
has anyone around tried out these options? I would like to have a discussion on this. I m planning for the same, and all thoughts welcome.
Thanks.
Sivaram
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
msrinivas
Check the preso that Meili did a few days ago about upgrades. It covers this topic.
HTH
sivaramiyer
thanks for the reply. I did find that presentation.
I m looking for some experience knowledge here - from those who have already considered this.
Sivaram