I am on TS6.5 sp2 on win 2000 sp4. I am trying iwsubmit on CLT and as expected cannot get it to work, it is giving me the usuability information as shown below.C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\bin>iwsubmit -w -u "Y:/default/main/NECELAM/WORKAREA/Web/TestFolder/Sampletest1.txt"Usage: iwsubmit [-h] [-v] [-s] [-w|-x] [-u] [-r] [-c global_comment] [-i info_comment] {vpath file_comment}+
I am on TS6.5 sp2 on win 2000 sp4. I am trying iwsubmit on CLT and as expected cannot get it to work, it is giving me the usuability information as shown below.C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\bin>iwsubmit -w -u "Y:/default/main/NECELAM/WORKAREA/Web/TestFolder/Sampletest1.txt"Usage: iwsubmit [-h] [-v] [-s] [-w|-x] [-u] [-r] [-c global_comment] [-i info_comment] {vpath file_comment}+Usage: iwsubmit [-h] [-v] [-s] [-w|-x] [-u] [-r] [-c global_comment] [-i info_comment] -f file_name -h displays this usage information. -v displays this command's version number. -s skip conflicts and locked files -w overwrite all files. Files in STAGING but not in src_area will be deleted -x overwrite conflicts -u unlock locked files -r report on submitted files -c global_comment comment to attach to submit event -i info_comment second comment to attach to submit event -f file_name file from which to read the vpath and file_comment (use newline to separate vpath and file_comment) (if file_name is -, stdin will be read) vpath path to a file, directory, or workarea. file_comment comment to attach to the filePlease help
I am trying to deploy the file Simpletest.txt. No it doesn't contain the path or filelist in it. so i guess -f is not required. As per other suggestion i tried using the comments but it didn't work either. Tried the example given in the manual, with my workarea, it didn't go through either.can some one post me correct CLT which works for you? Let me see why it works for you and it doesn't for me.Thanks
> iwsubmit -w -u /default/main/NECELAM/WORKAREA/Web/TestFolder/Sampletest1.txt "Testing iwsubmit"
iwsubmit -w -u /vpath/file1 "comment 1" /vpath/file2 "comment 2"
C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\bin>iwsubmit -w -u /default/main/NECELAM/WORKAREA/Web/digital_av/index.html "Test Comments"ERROR:02422: Error connecting to server: