IWEventRegistry.addFormHandler("onSave", onSaveHandler);. . .function onSaveHandler(button) { return (ParagraphsReplicantID())? saveH(button) : false;}
If he needs it to be sequential, though, I stand by my method.
No, I like your suggestion! I'm just saying that it doesn't address when you need the functions to be called in sequence. Like I mentioned, I was dealing with this **** recently (i.e. multiple callServers communicating with each other) but I got it working beautifully earlier today. I still don't know what I did and I don't think it should work but it does. Oh, well.
still dealing with it. in this scenario would i need two addFormHandler's for both functions or would the one for ParagraphsReplicantID do the job?IWEventRegistry.addFormHandler("onSave",ParagraphsReplicantID);IWEventRegistry.addFormHandler("onSave",saveH);...function ParagraphsReplicantID() { ... return saveH();}function saveH() { ... return true;}Still not workign. thanks for the help
function ParagraphsReplicantID(){ var ordinal = 0; for (paragraph in IWDatacapture.getItem("/Paragraphs").getChildren()) { ordinal++; for (link in paragraph.getChildByName("Links").getChildren()) { link.setValue(ordinal); } } return true;}