Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Search Icon on Menu bar
Nidhi_Agrawal
Hi,
I am new for UI Customization.
I want to add a search link on menubar. I want to add a search link after the favourites item on menu bar.For this i have to make change in ui_custom.xml file.
There are 3 ways of adding a menubar depending on the requirement. But i am not sure which type of menubar i should have to use.
My search server is installed on one machine and it is integreted with teamsite server. After that i have got a menu item "search" under "action" menubar item. I want a new icon displayed on menubar itself.
Please suggest me what type of changes i have to made and where.
Nidhi
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nidhi_Agrawal
Thanx .
It is done.