Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Retrieving the ContextItems within FileSite from a left mouse click on a workspace
KBadenoch
I am writing a custom Outlook add-in that will display information about the workspace in the details pane in outlook 2003. I cannot use an Icommand becuase I want this to run with the left clicks and I cannot get am Icommand to fire at that time. So I have built an Outlook addin that is monitoring the Outlook.Folder_switch event. I want my code to only run when a users left clicks on a workspace. I have built a workaround that queires the database, but I would like to use the current contectitems collection.
Looking at the icommand code and I see there is an initialize method which has the contextitems passed to it. How can I get the current contextitems, but without using an icommand?
Keith
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet