HiI am trying to send mail using iw_solution_email.ipl. I am not able to access the file from .wft file for making the command.Please help me out with this or please suggest any other simpler way for implementing the same functionality.ThanksManuj
PFA the wft code.A brief description as to what i am doing:Here i have a external task for email which calls iw_solution_email.ipl file which inturn reads a XMl file for getting the header and the body of the mail.I am not able to acess this ipl file from my wft file.ThanksManuj
Where do I specify the to and from parameters for the mail to be sent?ThanksManuj
Are you serous? That makes no difference. In fact, leaving off the .exe is, if anything, better in the rare event that their Windows instance of TeamSite someday gets migrated to Unix -- they don't have to go and remove all of the ".exe"'s.
I got the mail functionality working, so am closing the thread.