Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Spec to replace "delete" function in ui_custom.xml
System
I must be missing
something
here. I'm trying to replace TS's "delete" function (File menu -> Delete) with something custom so that it will restrict deletions based on role, what type of file, etc. So, what I'd like to do is put in my own "Delete" link where the default one is -- underneath "Move".
I've tried this spec:
[HTML]
[/HTML]
I've played around a bit with trying to specify the item in red above but no luck.
What am I missing here?
Thanks,
Dave
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I caught my error -- iwov-insert-before should include the link element. Here, I had it closed before the link element was defined.
An earlier look at the DTD would have saved me some time!
pdasarat
If you have not tried this, you have to delete(iwov-delete) the existing "delete" link and then insert(iwov-insert-before) your link.
-Pradeep
Migrateduser
Actually, the iwov-delete was not my problem -- I was able to get that working just fine. My issue was that, because I didn't have the XML well-formed, it was throwing my custom DELETE at the bottom of the "File" menu.