Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Trying to return real value of version in document search
andma05
When you issue a search using document search. The displayed list does not accurately reflect what is found.
eg. If I have a document whose current version is 5 and I search for a string that exists in version 4. The resulting list will display that is has found the string in version 5 (the current version). The actual document link in the list is the correct one. ie if you click properties on the document it will show the version 4 properties.
How do I get the results list to display the correct version number. When I look at the code it specifies currentVersion as the one to display. I have tried various combinations but do not seem to be able to get to the version.versionNumber that I need.
Does anyone know of a way I can get hold of the versionNumber if I know the version objectID ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Talky
try changing the setting in the jsp. By default, WSMP shows the highest version of the doc found. This is set using a property in the jsp (search for the word : HIGHEST_VERSION in the jsp), try changing it to ALL_VERSIONS(check the WSMP web components customization guide for exact procedure, am not sure about the name ALL_VERSIONS)