Hi,Does anyone know whether there is a clt for adding groups for sharing (ts groups) so that this process can be automated ?The reason being that we are upgrading the TS enviroment from TS 6.1 (win) to TS 6.7.1 and in that process also swapping from OS groups to TS groups.Is there an approach (clt, script) to achieve this or is it manual work, since we have a lot of subbranches with different groups.RegardsSaya
Documentation suggests that the command is "iwaccess set-group". See the CLT doc. I haven't used the command myself for this purpose.
Hi Moiz, Frederik,I am on 6.5 SP2. Thanks for all your help. I understand 6.7 will solve issues but it will take us time to get to 6.7 as of now. Anything, I can do for 6.5.I am basically trying to migrate from OS Group based Iw Store security to TS Groups. For new groups, things will be fine but for the already exisiting groups I will need to map all files/ directories/ workarea/ branches to the new TS groups. Is iwidmap the way to go? Is there any best known practice for my case? Please let me know