Hi Guys,I come across a problem that no workflow is running whether i click on New Job or Submit I got the error messageCould not find available new_job workflow templates for user artor (master, //teamsite01/default/main/abc/WORKAREA/Content/htdocs/abc)I checked the available_templates.cfg file and it looks ok as I copied to my dev server and that file is working there.I restarted the server couple of times and I checked iwprocessd file and I read KB article 55157(but I don't have that file mentioned in KB article)but nothing helped so please let me know if somebody knows this problem.Environment TS 6.5 SP 2 + Solaris 5.8Regards,A
Actually I have prod and dev where we have the useraccount and group with same uid and gid, so this option has not been valid in my environment, however I have seen this threadhttp://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?t=19691&forumid=16and follow the instruction to remove buffer but it couldn't help.A
Nauman,Pleas paste content of your Available_templates.cfg. As I unserstand the thread. no workflow instantiates with any user. Do you get any kind of error when you instantiate any workflow? Paste the error?Were the workflows working earlier on this box? pls also paste one of the wfts that is not working on this box but working on your dev box. Did you verify the locations of the wfts etc.?