Hello,
We are a new company starting to use TeamSite and opendeploy for one of our client.
The admin staff installed TS. The docs dont say we need to have Perl before installing TS, so the admin staff did not install Perl. I am wondering how would I do without Perl when working with Workflow later. Is it mandatory to have perl on the server? How much can I do, without perl on the box. Please advice.
Also I get this very generic error: when I try to view/preview files.
Connection Failed
iwproxy was unable to open a connection to: 192.168.x.****:81
Reason: No error.
And when i do iwproxy -d I get the following:
C:\interwoven\bin>iwproxy -d
[Using tickets for authentication]
[Using newfangled blobs]
[iwproxy] iwserver locale: English_UnitedStates.MS1252@Binary
[iwproxy] max_connections (default): 100
[iwproxy] using iwproxy_host from iw.cfg: 192.168.x.****
[iwproxy] listening at
http://192.168.x.****:1080[iwproxy] using customer web server at
http://192.168.x.****:82[iwproxy] using servlet engine at
http://192.168.x.****:8080/iw-cc[iwproxy] using iwwebd at
http://192.168.x.****:80[external remap configuration]
the IP's I have masked.
Please show some light.
Thanks,