I am using TS 6.5.0 Build 51515 running on SolarisWhen I create a DCR and run DD for the first time, it is successfuly inserting a new record in all the tables. The problem occurs when I modify the DCR and try to update the database using data deploy. One of the tables does not get updated also I dont see any error message in the logs. The log simply reflect Rows Updated as 0.I have one date field which is deployed to two tables. When i try to update a record, one of the tables which is a root-group gets updated successfully but the other table which is a non root-group does not get updated. When I remove this date field column from the DD config file, all the tables are updated successfully. So I think there might be some problem with the date field which I am not able to figure out.The only pecuiar thing is that the same script is inserting a new record successfully but is not updating the record in one of the tables.Here is the code snippet which I am using for the date field in my DD config file :<column name="MOD_DT" data-type="DATE" data-format="MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm" db-datetime-format="MM/dd/yyyy HH:MI" value-from-field="Content/0/ModDateTime" allows-null="yes" is-url="no"/>Can any body help me out in this, its a bit urgent.Thanks in advance.
Hi,I m also facing the same problem.The row gets inserted for the first time but when I update the row, its giving an error.The same Date format is getting inserted for the first time but giving an error on update.PFA the logs and config file.Can someone please help me resolve this issue.