Aha, okay -- here's what I got:
ERROR: Could not create directory (.\d:.iwnew)
But why shouldn't I be able to deploy to the root directory on D? In fact, I need to do so.
I'm trying to deploy from a TeamSite workarea on a machine to another drive on the same machine. Here is my error message:LIB: 2007-04-02 14:34:18 ERROR: Could not write send directive.LIB: 2007-04-02 14:34:18 ERROR: Could not write end directive.LIB: 2007-04-02 14:34:18 Cannot read from socket.LIB: 2007-04-02 14:34:18 ERROR: Failed to deploy local_directory[.] of area[Y:\default\main\IT Practice\CIO\WORKAREA\CIO] for filelist[C:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\tmp\filelists\wf_filelist_OD_124197.txt]LIB: 2007-04-02 14:34:18 ERROR: Failed 1 of 1 filelists...LIB 00024: 2007-04-02 14:34:18 ERROR: Could not send phase start message.LIB: 2007-04-02 14:34:18 Receiver-ERROR: .LIB: 2007-04-02 14:34:18 ERROR: Failed to deploy local_directory[.] of area[Y:\default\main\IT Practice\CIO\WORKAREA\CIO] for filelist[C:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\tmp\filelists\wf_filelist_OD_124197.txt]LIB: 2007-04-02 14:34:18 ERROR: Failed 1 of 1 filelists...LIB 00019: 2007-04-02 14:34:18 ERROR: Could not read content size from remote.LIB 00022: 2007-04-02 14:34:18 ERROR: Could not read server status, client OK.My conf is attached and I'm calling OD (defining the variables) with the following:C:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\bin\iwodcmd start CEB/OD/WebContent -k repFarm=staging -k "filelistPath=C:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\tmp\filelists\wf_filelist_OD_124197.txt" -k "srcArea=Y:\default\main\IT Practice\CIO\WORKAREA\CIO" -k targetDir=D:\Any ideas? Might it be my targetDir?Dave