Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Method to reverse engineer customizations?
System
I had made several or more customizations to the CCPro UI and had checked it in to our "source control". This morning, I found out that someone had essentially removed all instances of my ui_custom.xml in our dev environment so my customizations are basically gone.
However, the dev UI is still the way I built it (i.e. it hasn't been rebuild since I last did it 2 weeks ago)
So, is there a way to export the current settings or to recover the current settings so that I don't have to do much (or any) work to ui_custom.xml?
Dave
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Found it!!
I think I knew this before but I didn't know where to find it --
The directory iw-home/httpd/webapps/content_center/WEB-INF/conf/customer contains the built UI spec which should mirror what's been done in iw-home/local/config/lib...
Dave