Y:\default\main>iwattrib "/default/main/test" cid0x00002250Y:\default\main>iwattrib "/default/main/test" cidERROR:5000068: Error connecting to server:Y:\default\main>iwattrib "/default/main/test" cidERROR:5000068: Error connecting to server:Y:\default\main>iwattrib "/default/main/test" cid0x00002250
Fish,While I like that approach on its own merit that it's not "traditional" (whatever that means), Interwoven may, for instance, come up with a new structure in a later version called a Widget that might be similar to a sub-branch but have attributes similar to a directory. So, if I were going on the "-l" alone, my script -- being ignorant of this future version -- might think it's seeing a directory and act accordingly.Dave
I've been around here long enough that you should already know that I like to think in abstract (and possibly even make-believe) terms... In any case, what I'm doing -- actually at this time of writing, it's actually done -- is rewriting Interwoven's "Delete" UI functionality so that it's more intelligent and can decide whether or not to accept your request based on what type of asset (DCR versus regular file, for instance) you're trying to delete, whether or not the thing is locked, who owns the lock, etc. What I had forgotten about when I did this the first time is the case where we want to delete workareas and branches. So, I was in the process of putting that logic in there when I raised this topic.