Hi All,Thanks in advance. I am trying to display the value of the replicant number in the generated page. Should I always use a perl code or is there any other way of displaying the replicant number? Any suggestions on this. Thanks!
On the first, where do you want to display the replicant number? However, you can also use FormAPI to capture the replicant number.
Thanks for your help Nipper. Is there any way without using the perl script?I am just thinking about directly using the replicant id. Is it possible to use that?Thanks!
Try it, I am not certain. Just take your iw_iterate and use[html][/html]I am not certain what you will get displayed.
post your iw_iterate just to be certain
Perl is certainly the easiest. Something like this:[html] my $count=0;$count +=1;[/html]
<iw_value name='(scalar(iwpt_dcr_list("dcr.Root.SomeList"))'/>
That looks correct, I assume the code[html][/html]printed correctly. what did [html][/html]show ?
How about something like:<iw_value name='(scalar(iwpt_dcr_list("dcr.Root.SomeList"))'/>