Hello, all! I'm looking for some help with an error box that we're seeing when we try to re-upload a file that has been modified locally. Here are the environment details:TS 6.7.1Windows Server 2003 SP1Basically, when I edit a datacapture.cfg file, for example, make my changes, save it and then come back to the UI to upload the file, I get an error box when clicking on the upload button. If I click OK and then try uploading again, it works fine. It just presents the error box the first time I try consistenly. This is occurring for all users. I've attached a screen shot of the error box. I'm not sure if this is a TeamSite issue, a Windows/IIS issue, or a combination of the 2. I don't do as much work on Windows systems, so I'm hoping someone else has run across this in the past. I haven't found anything useful so far on the support site, here on DevNet or on Microsoft's site.Thanks in advance for the help!Dave
Has anyone ever resolved this or are you all still getting the error message but have just comes to terms with it?
Edit: What version of JVM is supported? I can't find it in the documentation.
It looks like you're on to something. I manually changed a file with BUILTIN\Administrators as the owner to my userid and I was able to import over it without any problems.Do you have any idea what causes the BUILTIN\Administrators account to take ownership of a file?