Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Issue regarding the LDAP
wajeeth
Hi All,
I want to connect a LDAP server with Mediabin. I hereby mentioning some of the information about the LDAP. Please check and let me know that according to this information, where can i fill in the LDAP configuration which is in the Enterprise manager/system.
Informations are:
User base:
OU=IT,OU=MUT USER, DC=COR,DC=.....DC=CO,DC=IN.
Admin DN:
CN=Admin,CN=User...DC=Cor,DC=co.....
LDAP Server:
1-dvlk.....corp...
User Base DN:
CN=G\jack\,L-EO(AG),OU=users,OU=IT,....OU=MUP...DC=Corp..DC=in...
Please let me know that according to this how can i connect with the LDAP Server. It is an ADS server... If any one knows can suggest me and it will be helpful for our project.. We are not able to connect it for a past few days.. Any information regarding LDAP will be helpful to solve the problems.. Waiting for your response.. advance thanks and very urgent...
thanks
wajeeth
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I would love to see a good explanation too. I'm not a network engineer and I don't know anything about LDAP/AD. I contacted support but, they just told me to refer to the mbin admin doc, which is understandable.
I hope someone posts an answer.