Hi!We are using the TS 6.5 SP2, OD6.1.1.After running File->Tag for a dcr and then clicking on finished, the propertiesfor the tagged dcr shows two extra EA's:numberOfChunks :1subjectMetadata0:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> <metadata></metadata>Does anybody know why we are getting these extra EA's and howwe can rid of them?ThanksRegardsArash
No, we have not used the MetaTagger.RegardsArash
hi, I can't answer the original question, but given Ghoti's mention of MetaTagger, I can say that on a Solaris system with - TS 6.5 SP2 + patch 1614 & Search 1.0 SP2 & OD 6.0.2- no MetaTagger- no changing of the out-of-the-box Extended Attributes config (IWHOME/local/config/datacapture.cfg)I also get those 2 EA when setting tags on a random file.[html]TeamSite/Metadata/Business Unit: Admin TeamSite/Metadata/Business Unit/Admin: y TeamSite/Metadata/Creation Date: TeamSite/Metadata/Description: TeamSite/Metadata/Expiration Date: TeamSite/Metadata/Keywords: TeamSite/Metadata/Title: my title numberOfChunks: 1 subjectMetadata0: <metadata>[/html]
Is it possible that 'search' adds them? I'm just guessing - as I haven't personally witnessed this issue.
I doubt it - Search is installed, but not really configured. I'm 99.9% percent sure I tried this in a branch that was not added as "branch to be indexed".- The file I tagged was not tagged nor submitted before. Immediately after tagging, those EA were visible in File-Properties, even without submit or anything... Normally, search/indexer would not have 'known' about this file.
Does anybody know why we are getting these extra EA's and howwe can rid of them?
It looks like the subjectmetadata0 attribute provides an xml representation of the teamsite extended attributes on a file. We would like to extract this attribute as the xml on the file instead of extracting each extended attribute individually but are unable to find any documentation referncing the attribute, its purpose, or if the attribute is supported. Can anyone provide any information on the field? It also looked like the subjectMetadata0 extended attribute contains only metadata applied via metatagger. Is it possible to get the subjectMetadata0 extended attribute to contain all extended attributes, including those that are not metatagger enabled?Thanks,Nick
stat