Hi All,I want to know the scenarios in which, the submit task stucks giving the file conflict message.Does the submit task stucks because of the value of 'override' attribute?Does a locked file also cause file conflict message?Thanks in advance.
The Resolve Conflict window is and has always been the worst UI ever built in the history of UI's
The Resolve Conflict window is and has always been the worst UI ever built in the history of UI's. It is not intuitive and sometimes doesn't overrride when you tell it to. It is a horrible UI.
Thanks to all for your replies. Those helped me to understand the problem.In my case, I am getting the file conflicts due differences in versions.My workarea file has a version 8+ while Staging file has a version 10.I am wondering how this happened. We don't have multiple workareas in the branch. Can you share your opinions on this?another thing I noticed about this file is, when I checked the versions of the file, all the previous versions were missing. I could only see version 10 and 9 in staging and only 8+ in workarea. What could be the reason of missing versions?Thanks.
Worse than WFB ? ;-)
When was the last time your backing store was iwfsck'd?
Are you sure you're using TS (what version?)
supported OS (what OS/version?)
The Teamsite application is installed on with a properly supported JRE (what version?)
The Teamsite application is installed on via a supported browser (what vendor/version?)
Also - are you sure someone didn't create a second workarea, do some work and then remove the workarea?
You might want to check the iwtrace and iwevents log files ...
When was the last time your backing store was iwfsck'd?Can you tell me how do I check that?