Hi,
I'm *sure* there's something already installed in one of the various iw-perl/../lib folders, but I'm having trouble finding it.
I just want to be able to parse a "java standard" .properties file like:
someKey = someValue
The closest thing I could find to a perl module that already did all that work was the TeamSite::IW_Cfg module, but that's entirely too specific.
Short of installing Config:

roperties from cpan, does anyone know of something pre-existing that does what I'm looking for?
P.S. Before anyone rants at me about how easy it is to write something like this in 2 lines of perl . . . believe me, I KNOW. A client of mine puts a very high value on not re-inventing the wheel, so I'd have some egg on my face if I rolled my own only to have them point out a pre-existing module sitting right in the iw-perl/lib folder.