Hi,Our content store got frozen due to some reason.May be somebody kicked off some batch file by mistake.Now can we check what was the reason and when did it happen?Any information in logs?Thanks & Regards,Nitesh Ambuj
we have ts6.5 on Solaris. Both the iwevents.log and iwtrace.log are mentioning a freeze. Our iwevents.log says:[html] Freeze < which="" store="">[/html] So no reason, but you can find the guilty user.
Try running iwstat -c
iwstat would give the current status and as the store is thawed it won't say it as frozen... I want to know the reason as why it got frozen.. ??
I was suggesting you run the command while the server is in a frozen state.
[Wed Apr 11 09:30:45 2007] SYSTEM master Freeze 99999999 -
Ok, but now there's now way to find as why it happened?
My bad - if I had looked closer at the log entry I would have realized that this is not a system-resource freezing (in which case iwstat would show you that I believe) - but clearly some programmatic (or manual) freezing of the backing store.Does it always seem to freeze / thaw at around the same time on the same day(s)?If so - it's probably a scheduled event - like backups - in which the store is being frozen to perform the backups (correct procedure) and then being un-frozen after the backups are done.If it's happening at random times on random days - then it's someone with administrative and/or Master privileges who is running it - and I'm not sure how to track that down other than contacting all the users who fit that description and asking them.