Hi,
Sorry for the n00b question, but here's what I'm trying to do: imagine a UserTask that can transition to group tasks "A" or "B". I want to submit all the files attached the job in between that transition. The 'dumb' way would be to have my UserTask transition to 2 separate submittasks (i.e. "Submit_Then_A" and "Submit_Then_B") which transition to A and B, respectively.
Graphically, before:
/---> A
UserTask ---
\---> B
Graphically, after (non-optimal):
/---> Submit_Then_A --> A
UserTask ---
\---> Submit_Then_B --> B
What I'd like to do is be able to do is have a single submit task with a variable success transition, something like this:
/---> A
UserTask --> SubmitTask---
\---> B
I assume you'd accomplish this with code like so:
<submittask....>
...
<success>
<succ v="__INSERT__('$either_A_or_B')" />
</success>
</submittask>
But I'm not seeing how to "tie in" to the button click on the UserTask. How do I know what transition step the user clicks on and where/how can I manipulate the $either_A_or_B variable?