Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
LiveSite and Webseal
TheYann
I've been searching through the forums and couldn't find the answers I was looking for so I'm sorry if this topic has been covered already!
Here is the problem: our servers are behind a webseal wall and that webseal link has a junction, which kind of looks and behave like a context root ...
The problem off course is that $PAGE_LINK and $URL_PREFIX are relative to the server name, always have the / as first character, which kicks out the Webseal junction and screw up our app.
Is there anyone out there that had to deal with such an issue?
Is there a solution?
When is the world going to end?
Thanks in advance folks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet