Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Deploying custom worksite command
sschro
What are some of the reason why a custom worksite command wont appear for a user?
The command works fine on the development computer. I created a .Net 2003 setup deployment package, and also exported the appropriate regkeys which I have the user merge in seperately. I do have "Register for Com Interop" checked.
I also tried changing around the Register property of the Primary Output to "vsdrpCOM" and "vsdrpCOMRelativePath"...neither seems to make a difference.
I am having my DLL and TLB installed to C:\Program Files\Interwoven\Filesite. Don't know if thats a problem or not, seemed like a likely location.
Thoughts? Thanks...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi, have include the call to your dll function in the Commands registry key?
For example if I have a custom command accesible from right-click when selecting a document. you have to add the call in:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Interwoven\WorkSite\8.0\FileSite\Commands\Document
Hope it helps
Javi
sschro
Thanks Javi. That was the part where I said I exported the appropriate registry keys
Thanks...