Hi,When i save my DCR from a DCT, I want it to be saved to a specific folder under the templatedata/data folder. Please let me know how this can be acheived.Thanks,Kiran.
I want the user to give a name for the DCR and then save the DCR by that name in the specific folder. I am using Teamsite 6.5 in Windows environment.Thanks.
Hi,When i save my DCR from a DCT, I want it to be saved to a specific folder under the templatedata/data folder. Please let me know how this can be acheived.
Yah, Got it done using IWNameFactory.setDCRPathGenerator(). But i have generated the DCR name automatically. Thanks all for your help.
To follow up, a best practice is to use a call server to see if the directory needs to be created as well as if the file already exists. You may or may not need to do those.
Could you please share the disadvantages to use - IWNameFactory.setDCRPathGenerator()