Hi , I am unable to figure out the function for the following ?1. How to get the list of users belonging to a particualr group ? OR2. List of user belonging to a particular role ? OR3. List of user having access to particular branch ?? OR Any help much appreciated... :-)Using C#(.NET) to access the ContentService3, teamsite 6.7.1
Have you looked at the CS SDK samples that are included in the CS SDK software package? I believe there are .net and java examples included in both.
1. How to get the list of users belonging to a particualr group ? (TSGroups or OS groups? I am not familiar with how you are planning to do this however if using TS Groups, iwgroup clt does what you want else use OS level commands. Are you not able to run it from C#.NET?)2. List of user belonging to a particular role ? (query the tsusers.xml file? 6.7 has branch level roles)3. List of user having access to particular branch ?? (you will have to workarround this one)
http://serverName:80/iw/services/cm/2.0/accessservice/WSDL
Ok. To get the list of users belonging to a particular group, you would use the getGroupData method of the access service WSDL and process the result set.I would look at the access service wsdl for more information: http://serverName:80/iw/services/cm/2.0/accessservice/WSDL In the CS SDK java code you would just use the CSGroup.getUsers() method, which would provide you all the users in that group.
Not really sure about the WSDL would have to look further.I pulled the method name from the CS SDK 3.1 (ships with TeamSite 6.7.1) java docs. You sure you are looking at the correct java docs?