Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
increase the column length in asset view
Joseph_goh
Hi,
Under the asset view in mediabin web client 4.5.3, it shows the standard column view such as Name, Dimensions, colorspace, resolution, etc.
The column "Name" has a wider column length than the rest.
I am able to add another column "Comment" but how do I increase the column length same as the "Name" column?
Thanks,
Joseph goh
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Column widths are (as of 4.5.3, I haven't checked in 4.6) hardcoded in the Web Client. You would need to modify a couple of files.
You can ask support to check case 1248557 and give you a similar solution that answers your needs.
If they don't, just give me a shout...