I am using workflow modeler to do simple workflow which has one reviewer task and deployment task, everything is working fine except the email that is sent out always indicates it is from branch owner and my question is how do i change that the email is from the creator of the workflowteamsite 6.7.1 sp 3, windows 2003 sp1, workflow modeler 1.0.0thanks in advance
i am facing similar issue, using workflow modeler i set the owner of the task as iw_user and when i enabled notify reviews the sent emails is always saying is from branch owner not workarea owner or task owner.
If you are using the Notify Reviewer built-in task of the review task, I think, the emails would be sent from the """Job Owners""" email address.Now even though your user instantiates the workflow, the """workflow""" would be having its owner set to Workarea Owner. If you change it to IW_USER, your issue should be resolved though, I have not tested this at my end.If you are using an email task other than that, then as Adam said, it will be the owner of the email task. You will need to change the owner to IW_USERAs in the above statement, if it is the Review Task Notify Reviewer functionality, your job owner and not the task owner should be IW_USER
Ah - haven't used WFM enough yet - didn't realize (a) that there was a Review Task and (b) that it had some built-in notification mechanism ... I wonder what it's calling...?