Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Caching data in Worksite MP
mcjim
Hi
I have a few customized pages that must always display the most recent data. I know WSMP caches objects at the WOM client and CMS levels and am concerned that sometimes users may be looking at cached information. I'm looking for way to force the object to sync back up with the CMS before the page loads.
Has anyone run into this issue before? Short of disabled object caching, are there any good solutions to this problem?
Also, we haven't seen a great deal of documentation about the caching mechanism despite having the developer's guide and searching the forum and support pages in devnet. Is there any additional documentation floating around?
I'm using Worksite MP 4.1.
Thanks
Jim
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet