Hi,I have installed Ts 7.1.0 on Sun 9 server. After the installation the TS ui is not accessable. I tried using CLT: iwreset -a, it's throwing the following error:ERROR: Failed to stop Interwoven Servlet Engine. Check /appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/local/logs/iwui/servletd.logThe servletd.log file has following info:Using CATALINA_BASE: /appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/servletdUsing CATALINA_HOME: /appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/servletdUsing CATALINA_TMPDIR: /appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/servletd/tempUsing JAVA_HOME: /appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/tools/javaUsing CLASSPATH: :/appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/tools/java/lib/tools.jar:/appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/servletd/bin/bootstrap.jar:/appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/servletd/bin/commons-logging-api.jarJul 5, 2007 7:02:44 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina stopServerSEVERE: Catalina.stop: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method) at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:333) at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:195) at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:182) at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:366) at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:516) at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:466) at java.net.Socket.(Socket.java:366) at java.net.Socket.(Socket.java:179) at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.stopServer(Catalina.java:394) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585) at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.stopServer(Bootstrap.java:343) at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:434)cat: cannot open /appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/local/logs/iwui/servletd.pidKilling: cat: cannot open /appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/local/logs/iwui/servletd.pid/appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/servletd/bin/servletd: usage: kill [ [ -sig ] id ... | -l ]Has anyone faced this issue earlier?RegardsAbhishek
Hi,I have installed Ts 7.1.0 on Sun 9 server. After the installation the TS ui is not accessable. I tried using CLT: iwreset -a, it's throwing the following error:ERROR: Failed to stop Interwoven Servlet Engine. Check /appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/local/logs/iwui/servletd.logThe servletd.log file has following info:Using CATALINA_BASE: /appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/servletdUsing CATALINA_HOME: /appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/servletdUsing CATALINA_TMPDIR: /appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/servletd/tempUsing JAVA_HOME: /appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/tools/javaUsing CLASSPATH: :/appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/tools/java/lib/tools.jar:/appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/servletd/bin/bootstrap.jar:/appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/servletd/bin/commons-logging-api.jarJul 5, 2007 7:02:44 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina stopServerSEVERE: Catalina.stop: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refusedat java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:333)at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:195)at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:182)at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:366)at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:516)at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:466)at java.net.Socket.(Socket.java:366)at java.net.Socket.(Socket.java:179)at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.stopServer(Catalina.java:394)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.stopServer(Bootstrap.java:343)at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:434)cat: cannot open /appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/local/logs/iwui/servletd.pidKilling: cat: cannot open /appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/local/logs/iwui/servletd.pid/appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/servletd/bin/servletd: usage: kill [ [ -sig ] id ... | -l ]Has anyone faced this issue earlier?RegardsAbhishek
...cat: cannot open /appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/local/logs/iwui/servletd.pid...even after killing all the iw process and stop & start of teamsite did not solve the problem.. Any other suggestions.. I did a fresh installation of teamsite 6.7.1 on Linux Red Hat enterprise 4. After the installation, I did a reboot of the machine. Then i found the ERROR: Failed to stop Interwoven Servlet Engine in the iwserver.log. This is really a starnge even with a fresh installation iam facing this problem..
even after killing all the iw process and stop & start of teamsite did not solve the problem.. Any other suggestions.. I did a fresh installation of teamsite 6.7.1 on Linux Red Hat enterprise 4. After the installation, I did a reboot of the machine. Then i found the ERROR: Failed to stop Interwoven Servlet Engine in the iwserver.log. This is really a starnge even with a fresh installation iam facing this problem..
Have you verified if that file exists? If so - what are the permissions on the file and its containing directory?If it doesn't exist - what are the permissions on the containing directory?If you (as the person logged into the shell running the iwreset command) don't have access to that file or directory - that could be the source of the problem - or perhaps it needs to be owned by iwui instead of root or vice-versa.
I checked the //-----------------------------------------------------------------------cat: cannot open /appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/local/logs/iwui/servletd.pid//-----------------------------------------------------------------------file. It does not exist and have modified the write permission on the "iwui" folder. The issue is still there. I had also opened a case with the Iwov support and had modified a few conf file. Now the error is modified to following: //---------------------------------------------------------------------+ echo iwuiboot: ---------- STARTING: Tue Jul 24 14:45:44 IST 2007+ echo Interwoven Web Daemon starting ...Interwoven Web Daemon starting ...+ /appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/iw-webd/bin/iwwebd_conf.iplLD_LIBRARY_PATH=:/appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/iw-webd/lib+ export LD_LIBRARY_PATH+ /appl/Interwoven/TeamSite/iw-webd/bin/iw.webd startRESULT=3+ [ 3 -ne 0 ]+ echo ERROR: Failed to start Interwoven Web Daemon.ERROR: Failed to start Interwoven Web Daemon.+ date+ echo iwuiboot: Error: Web Daemon FAILED: Tue Jul 24 14:46:00 IST 2007+ exit 3//---------------------------------------------------------------------