Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Using COM to copy documents in Worksite
msheridan69
Hi,
I want to be able to copy documents from one worksite folder to another. Is there an easy way of doing this or do I have to create a local copy of the source document, create a new instance of a document in the target folder.
Also, how do I check if a document already exists in a worksite folder?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RJKnott
The IMANDocuments collection of a folder (folder.contents) has a AddDocumentReference(objDoc) command for adding a document to a folder.
To remove it from a folder, use RemoveById or RemomeByIndex.
A document can be associated with more than folder, i.e you can add it to as many folders as you want.
To see if it's already been assigned to a folder, the document object gas a folders collection, listing which folders it's been associated with.
Hope this helps