Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Parameters in Workflow using OpenAPI
ricardorodriguez
Hi everyone!!
I'm using the OpenAPI 1.0 to create methods to invoke several workflows, I'm using the examples of Interwoven, but now I need to send several parameters to the workflow.
Does anyone know how can I send parameters to my workflow using the OpenAPI???
Thanks in advance
Ricardo
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
The only way to create/invoke workflow using OpenAPI is by calling IWWorkFlow.createFromXMLString(IWWorkFlowService service, java.lang.String fromXMLString, IWPolicy policy)
So, it boils down to defining the right xml job specification and pass that that as a second parameter to this method. And you can find help on writing job specifications in Teamsite Administration guides.
Thanks,
Kapil
Interwoven Engineering
carletto
Hi!
Where can I find these examples of interwoven?
Thanks!
Adam Stoller
Check out IWHOME/iwopenapi/example/workflow0/
--fish
(Interwoven, Curriculum Development)