Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error message
System
Hi All,
I am using workflow modeller for creating a workflow. I have to design a workflow that when user selects some file and assign , chooses my workflow then it will check the files associated with it and check whether these files are already with another workflow.
I have created and external task and able to find out about the status of file, but my problem is that in instiation form I have to show that in red color and bold also stop user to go ahead.
I have created a custom_instantiation.cfg but I don;t know much about how to customise that for my need.
Please help me out.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
moonkhanna
No solution, I think. Workarround - If your external task detects the files are part of another workflow, send a failure email to the user. If your external task detects, files are not a part of any other job, run this job