Hi,I am trying to do a mulit schema deployment in a single database server. I have configured the following files: -(1) database.xml - holds two different "database" elements for two different schemas.(2) ddconfig.xmlFor the above configuration i am calling an external ipl script from workflow which will run the CLT to deploy the contents to database. The result is it is deploying the contents only to the first schema that has been plaaced first in the database.xml and not the second schema. It would be great if anyone could provide a solution on the same.
Hi Ambuj,Please find the environment details:Teamsite Server(1) Teamsite 6.5 SP2(2) OpenDeploy 6.0.2 SP1(3) Solaris 5.8Target Server(1) Solaris 5.10(2) OpenDeploy 6.1.1(3) Oracle 9iPlease find the files attached.Kindly let me know if you have any clarification on the same.
Hi,I have tried with the scenarios that you have mentioned, which i have attached in the document. But still i am able to deploy only to one of the schemas and not for both the schemas.I have tried all the scenarios with the same configuration in the database.xml also which i have mentioned in the attached document.Please let me know if you need more details on the same.
when trying the option with two definitions, did the logs were created for each deployment leg.
Can you post those log files.
In the configuration I can see this variable used in the filelist /$forex_rate_filelist, so when the first deployment is executed does the file get deleted and for the second deployment will the file be available?