Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
[NRTSession][TrustedLogin] Item "yyyy?75Ee" does not exist in collection
Goce
I am trying to use trusted login for an admin session using IMANADMIN.dll. My problem is that some users aren't able to connect using trusted login but can connect using there hardcoded userid and password. Also other users that have access to another database can login to an admin session using trusted login.
I have given the users in each of these databases the same roles but am still getting this problem.
Can somebody give any clues as to why this is happening?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nbwoven
Make sure that the user is assigned to both web db and the primary db.
Try resetting pswd & check if the transaction log is full .
Do you see Any messages on the web db, transaction logs ?
jny
From what I understand, only members of the NRTADMIN or NRTWEBADMIN group can log onto an IManAdmin session. I'm not sure whether that's what you mean by role.