Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Data deploy Error : DD license not found
Nityanada
While invoking Data deploy on the server I am getting the following error
' Locating OpenDeploy service.
Got OpenDeploy service
>>>>>-- Start deployment sprint_com/DataDeploy/ca_pages_test.
iwodstart running in default synchronous mode.
Need to wait for deployment to complete.
***ERROR - Starting deployment.
Reason from server: SERVER_INITIATOR
Details : DD license not found'
I have replaced the old OD.lic file and restarted the server but I am still getting this error.
Any clues why this error occurs?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
There are specific licenses for the various add on modules (including DD) have a special license. Did you generate the license to run DD ? You may need to regen the license (checking datadeploy on the window) however, you should tell support so they do not think you generated more licenses than you have purchased.
You do not list what version of OD, this is for OD 6.1 and above.
Andy