Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Custom menu item for File Upload
prem_pratick
Hi ,
we are using the below Logic for file Upload
iw-bin/File_Upload.ipl File ==> Here users selects the file and clicks on submit
iw-bin/upload.cgi ===> the file gets uploaded to the CMS Server.
I am facing the below 2 Problems.
1. The User/Modified by is iwui ( This is the default property , i read other posts and then tried the iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi , but this gives me an error after I click on submit .
2. From the .ipl file i am passing 3 parameters
a) user Name
b) Path
c) File To uplaod
I tried to change the Modified by / Lock it but it gives me "Unexpected error : "Failure in operation"." .
Is there any way we can change the Owner of the file from iwui to the desired user using Perl/ TS CLT .
ENV : Solaris 8
TS : 6.1
Thanks
Prem Pratick kumar
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet