Hey,I apologize in advance for the simplicity of this question. I ham working on a workflow where the user will select multiple files and then click on submit - I would like to then run an external starter task to generate the resulting output files. What is the best way to gain access to the list of selected files? The $task->GetFiles() module comes back empty, so I think I'm using it incorrctly, or misunderstanding the purpose.Any simple exapmles for this would be greatly appreciated - or point me to the piece of documentation would also help.Thanks,Craig
use TeamSite::WFtask;use TeamSite::WFworkflow;my ($wfid, $taskid, $area) = (@ARGV[0..2]);my $task = new TeamSite::WFtask($taskid);my @files = $task->GetFiles()foeach $file (@files) {...}
I agree that it seems like it should be easy - here is what I'm working with: # Get the value of the job ID, task ID, areavpath. my ($jobId, $taskId, $areavpath) = @_[0..2]; my $job = TeamSite::WFworkflow->new($jobId); $task = TeamSite::WFtask->new($taskId); if ($DEBUG) { write_debug_info($job, $task); } # Do the processing for which this task was created. # my ($transition, $comment) = do_work($job, $task); my @files = $task->GetFiles(); foreach my $file (@files) { debug('[FILE PROCESSING ', timestamp(), " $0]"); }The debug statement inside the foreach loop never outputs, which would seem to indicate that the array is empty......I'm sure it's something simple that I'm doing - just at a loss for what that is.....Thanks for all your help!!Craig