Hi,
I have installed TeamSite 6.7.1 SP1 on a windows 2000 sp4 machine. I have installed the Workflow Modeler and have created a few workflows. I am now trying to use the iwwft_instantiate.cgi script to start a workflow automatically. However I am not sure about the syntax to use. Not sure what parameters are needed and in what format. Could you please give me usage along with a few examples?
Since I am new to the Workflow modeler, I am not sure if iwwft_instantiate.cgi works at all with workflow models created with the modeler so please explain me how to instantiate a workflow created by the modeler if this possible.
The following two urls show how we are currently using the iwwft_instantiator cgi to spawn a parent workflow and attach a child workflow to it.
requestedPage:
http://topazLaptop:80/iw-bin/iwwft_instantiator.cgi?iw_user=TOPAZLAPTOP%5CAdministrator&iw_template_file=gl/GlobalLinkParentWF.wft&childwft=gl/GlobalLinkTargetWF.wft&iw_file=%2Ftemplatedata%2Finternet%2Fbook%2Fdata%2Fen-US%2Flopa.dcr&iw_file=%2Ftemplatedata%2Finternet%2Fbook%2Fdata%2Ffr-FR%2Flopa.dcr&iw_workarea=%2Fdefault%2Fmain%2FWORKAREA%2FTranslations Here is another workflow without parent child relationship.
requestedPage:
http://topazLaptop:80/iw-bin/iwwft_instantiator.cgi?iw_user=TOPAZLAPTOP%5CAdministrator&iw_template_file=gl/GlobalLinkTargetWF.wft&iw_file=%2Ftemplatedata%2Finternet%2Fbook%2Fdata%2Fen-US%2Flopa.dcr&iw_file=%2Ftemplatedata%2Finternet%2Fbook%2Fdata%2Ffr-FR%2Flopa.dcr&iw_workarea=%2Fdefault%2Fmain%2FWORKAREA%2FTranslations As can be seen above, this applies to the workflow template files with .wft extension and not the files created with the new workflow modeler.
Please let me know if there is some workaroud with which the same can be done with workflows created using the new workflow modeler.
Please let me know if I need to clarify more.
Thanks