I have an external task in which I am attempting to loop over the list of selected files for the current task. As I loop over the files I want to call iwpt_compile to generate that correct output file. Are there any examples of how this would look in the ipl. I have the code that loops over the files, but have not been able to find an example for iwpt_compile - or is this even the correct command for this??Thanks in advance!Craig
Hi,You shall try the below command in your TPL:/Interwoven/Teamsite/bin/iwpt_compile.ipl -pt %TPL Location% -iw_pt-dcr %DCR Location% -ofile %OUTPUT File Location%You shall get the list of files attached to the workflow in the IPL :my ($env, $jobId, $taskId, $area) = @ARGV[0..3];my $task = TeamSite::WFtask->new($taskId);my @files = $task->GetFiles();Regards,Reghu.
...my $results = qx($iwhome/bin/iwpt_compile.ipl -pt $pt -iw_pt-dcr $dcr -ofile $ofile 2>&1);if ($?) { # an error appears to have occurred}...
Assuming I have the correct path to iwpt_compile - will the print function cause the command to execute?
Since I do not know what your PWD is you probably should include iwmount/iw_workarea and provide absolute paths for the PT, XML and ofile
Figured this out - iwpt_compile requires the full path for the attributes (ie Y:\dfault\main\project1\templatedata\article\data\dcrname). Once I put the full path for these, everything worked as it should. Thanks for all of the help on this!Craig