Is there a way to end all redundant/ stale jobs partaining to a single user using a CLT? I looked in the manual but didn't find a CLT where i can query with regards to username to get all jobs and end those jobs. I have like 60 jobs which are sitting there and i guess which are affecting teamsite performance. When i try to list "All Jobs" it takes forever for Teamsite to load them.Please advice.Thank You
Thanks Andy for the info. Here in my case these are cases where people have submitted the content and never approved it before pushing it to production. As you said 60 doesn't hit the performance, but for some reason my teamSite is very very very slow.I will look into this more i guess. I will write a script as you suggested. Thanks for everything.Thank You
My xml is as follows.<wfquery> <ownedby ownedby="DLIVN01\andy"/></wfquery>My command[html]iwqueryjobs < JobList.xml[/html]My JobList.xml is the xml i posted and i neven tried parsing the "\" so my user is DLIVN01\\andyThanks
<wfquery> <ownedby ownedby="DLIVN01\andy"/></wfquery>
<wfquery> <and> <active/> <ownedby v="DLIVN01\andy"/> </and></wfquery>