Hi,
I am using ECM Connector 2.0.
While I have been able to integrate it with the DCT, I am facing a lot of challenges with the PT.
My Presentation template is simply:
[html]
use TeamSite::Config;
(my $iwhome = TeamSite::Config::iwgethome()) =~ tr|\\|/|;
[/html]
On using this from the UI, I get the retcode: 6 error.
On checking it using the CLT iwpt_compile, I get the follwoing error:
[html]
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at

\iw-home\iw-perl\vendor\l
ib/TeamSite/PT/iwov_import_mediabin.pm line 218.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at

\iw-home\iw-perl\vendor\l
ib/TeamSite/PT/iwov_import_mediabin.pm line 219.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at

\iw-home\iw-perl\
vendor\lib/TeamSite/PT/iwov_import_mediabin.pm line 247.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at

\iw-home\iw-perl\
vendor\lib/TeamSite/PT/iwov_import_mediabin.pm line 247.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at

\iw-home\iw-perl\
vendor\lib/TeamSite/PT/iwov_import_mediabin.pm line 247.
TeamSite:

T::iwov_import_mediabin: Could not obtain a session string
[/html]
I am using TS 6.7.1 on Windows 2k3. Any help as to how to create a valid session or how to solve this error is greatly appreciated.
If I remove the mediabin import statement, everything works fine.
Thanks,
Rajat