Hi,I have requirement where i need to allow user to input data on occurance of a generate event.I tried to achieve this with the help of a callserver, invoking a CGI inside that but it seems the popup window is not appearing.Is it feasible ? if yes a code snippet will help or any suggestion.ThanksA~
Callserver happens at the background and is not for user interaction. Do not know your complete requirement but try and see CGI callout, that the option available for user interaction.
Hi,I have requirement where i need to allow user to input data on occurance of a generate event.
generate event? how does this event gets generated??...read formapi manual...
Thank you for all the suggestion. But i will try to explain it a bit further to make it more clear.We want to seperate content from "look and feel". So we want the user to enter content in the DCR and then while generating the html page, we want him to give the option of selection the navigation files as well as ccs from the teamsite server.so this is what I have done till now - Ongenerate event I am invoking the CGI with the help of window.open function and allowing user to enter content. There are two issues. 1. User needs to select files from the workarea - So we need some kind of browse that can be triggered from the CGI which will point the specific workarea.2. Keep the program looping till the time user has entered content in the CGI.suggestion ?ThanksA~