iw_sql_query result_set = 'all_products'.....when we use iw_sql_query and get the result to result_set how can we check whether the result_set contains any results in side perli try $varCountResult=scalar keys %all_products;and also try if(%all_products) it also didnt worksit doesnt work ???can some one help
$varCountResult = keys %{$all_products};
I haven't used the iw_sql_query XML tag much (if at all) - but taking a quick look at the module used for that function, I'm thinking that all_products will be a reference to a hash and not a hash itself - so try:$varCountResult = keys %{$all_products}; and see if that works any better.
I guess you can try iw_sql_iterate on recordset of your query and can count the query results.We tried this way in one of our PTs.----Phanie
thanks buddy but its not what i'm expecting i want to check wether the result set contain any records..
Hi , I am stuck with getting the count of the result_set in the iw_sql_query. Can anyone suggest me on how do I get the count of the result_set ?Thanks, -Ramana
I tried my $count = scalar(@YourSetName); .It always giving 0.